Friday, March 26, 2010

March 26th

Worst day of my life.. I think so. I have so many, they just keep getting worse and worse. I was at school and wrote my oceans test.. 3 hours of studying did not cut it. Fuck, I hate that class so much. I finally got something in Canadian History though, I missed the last two 10 point assignments. I've been cranky at everyone lately. & I got a drive home with BJ. I'm not doing anything tonight, of course.. because its freaking disgusting outside. Mom got home and I asked to take the car to get dye so I would be all of 5 minutes and she wouldn't let me have it.. she never does. MY GOD she pisses me off so much its ridiculous. Like she just walks in the room & my good mood is gone. Everyday. As soon as she opens her mouth, there's always something.

No comments:

Post a Comment